Sorry about the three spams

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 9:30 PM
      Sorry all, it looks like another spammer took over someone's account. For our new members, I delete all these posts from the archive and remove the member who's e-mail posted the spams. After the person who has been removed checks their computer for spyware and viruses, and changes their Yahoo password can then reapply for membership.

      Have a great Labor Day weekend!

      Ken Rohrer
      List "Nanny"