Chemistry Meets Art and Science

  • HS1977
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2012
      Wow! Sara L. Ambarian really outdid herself with the newest article just posted to the AMC Montessori website. Activities that use simple household items or ingredients can be fun and educational. A lot of these activities combine multiple layers of learning, as well as elements of investigation or creativity. I rarely post to this list, but because this article contains many art related lesson planning ideas, I felt that it would be appropriate for this audience.

      See https://montessori21stcentury.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/chemistry-meets-practical-life-exercises-arts-and-crafts/ and
      https://montessori21stcentury.wordpress.com/

      Heidi Anne Spietz