RE: [art_education] Help us put STEAM in the McGraw-Hill STEMie Awards

  • The Ericksons
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 23 5:44 PM

      Tricia,

      I voted just now for your McGraw-Hill project.

      Also I went over rules and procedures today (for the 23rd time this week) and finished early so I showed your Eraser video.  My fourth graders love it so much so we watched it twice and then they were singing the Be Kind to Your Eraser song in the hallway on their way back to class.

      Cindy

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25 5:49 AM
        Good Luck, just voted hope your kids do well! D.Frazier

[...]

      • MJ Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25 10:24 PM
          I voted Tricia!  I love your videos!  Thanks for sharing

          Jennifer

          "
          It's not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something."
          Leo Buscalia
        • TriciaF
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 26 4:57 AM
            Thanks so much for your support Jennifer and Diane!
            So glad you like our Fugleflicks too. My students are so motivated when they know they have an audience for the work:)