Help us put STEAM in the McGraw-Hill STEMie Awards

  • TriciaF
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2012
      Hello Yahoo ART TEACHERs group. I need your help! My student's art & technology project is a finalist in the McGraw-Hill STEMie Awards. This is huge news for an arted project to make it this far in a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math contest. So this is literally a chance to put STEAM into STEM. Please show your support by taking a minute to vote for "Rotoscope Animation on iPads" ~thanks! as of right now we have only a 63 votes. Your votes will help SO much! http://stemie.mcgraw-hill.com/submission/show/4317

      Tricia Fuglestad, IL

      P.S. You can only vote once per account, so please pass this on to other art supporters
    • The Ericksons
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23, 2012

        Tricia,

        I voted just now for your McGraw-Hill project.

        Also I went over rules and procedures today (for the 23rd time this week) and finished early so I showed your Eraser video.  My fourth graders love it so much so we watched it twice and then they were singing the Be Kind to Your Eraser song in the hallway on their way back to class.

        Cindy

        Hello Yahoo ART TEACHERs group. I need your help! My student's art & technology project is a finalist in the McGraw-Hill STEMie Awards. This is huge news for an arted project to make it this far in a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math contest. So this is literally a chance to put STEAM into STEM. Please show your support by taking a minute to vote for "Rotoscope Animation on iPads" ~thanks! as of right now we have only a 63 votes. Your votes will help SO much! http://stemie.mcgraw-hill.com/submission/show/4317

        Tricia Fuglestad, IL

        P.S. You can only vote once per account, so please pass this on to other art supporters

      • DIANA FRAZIER
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 25, 2012
          Good Luck, just voted hope your kids do well! D.Frazier

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 25, 2012
            I voted Tricia!  I love your videos!  Thanks for sharing

            Jennifer

            "
            It's not enough to have lived. We should be determined to live for something."
            Leo Buscalia
          • TriciaF
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 26, 2012
              Thanks so much for your support Jennifer and Diane!
              So glad you like our Fugleflicks too. My students are so motivated when they know they have an audience for the work:)