Re: [art_education] Re: classroom webpage

  • James Cipalla
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 21, 2012
      Thanks for this great tip! - I love your page! I would love to link to my artsonia much like you did at the bottom, but I can't seem to figure it out - I know it's a crazy time to ask, but if it's not to much, I would love to know how you did it, if there is no time right now, I understand, thanks,

      Namaste,

      Jim Cipalla

      Art Teacher, Northside Middle School
      Norfolk,Virginia
      Vice President, TVAEA (Tidewater Virginia Art Educators Association)
      JCipalla@...

      Art is made of love,heart,creation and feelings, you go deep inside to find an artist of beautiful creation. A creation from an artist isn't just a drawing, or a painting but a feeling or a thing that lives inside. Art is creations from people's hearts. Art brings out personality and love. Art is the feeling of Joy.
      = A.B. = One of my wonderful Sixth grade students.
      >>> "TriciaF" 08/11/12 9:03 AM >>>
      Hi Terry,

      I've recommending weebly to everyone. It's easy, beautiful, and able to do so much!
      http://www.weebly.com/link/VWXfXl
      Oh, and free. You can buy a pro version, but I haven't needed to.

      View my website/blog here:
      http://drydenart.weebly.com/fugleblog.html

      Tricia Fuflestad
      K-5 Illinois

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "fufuyina" wrote:

      > Hello,
      > I am looking for an easy way to set up a webpage/blog for my class. I am technically challenged (I tried google blogspot, but had trouble setting one up) Is there an easier one out there?
      > Thanks so much!
      > Terry

      BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

      Teach the NPS spam filter, CanIt, if this mail (ID 02HNqCUqt) is spam:
      Spam: https://spamtrap1a.nps.k12.va.us/canit/b.php?i=02HNqCUqt&m=68337a0927e9&t=20120821&c=s
      Not spam: https://spamtrap1a.nps.k12.va.us/canit/b.php?i=02HNqCUqt&m=68337a0927e9&t=20120821&c=n
      Forget vote: https://spamtrap1a.nps.k12.va.us/canit/b.php?i=02HNqCUqt&m=68337a0927e9&t=20120821&c=f
      END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS