Re: Congratulations.

  • LINDA WOODS
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 13, 2012
      Wow, Mary Anne, that's quite something that your docs are doing for your Dad. Prayers sent! Both of my parents had heart surgery. Been in that waiting room many times....Hope all goes beautifully and he pioneers some new wonderful and successful heart reconstruction surgical technique! Sounds like he might be making medical history?? Hugs.