Re: [art_education] Re: Congratulations.

  • Badazz33
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 11, 2012
      I have 6th thru 8Th  grades

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 3, 2012, at 7:06 PM, Lisa Galgano <scribbleandgiggle@...> wrote:

      badazz, what yrs do you teach?

      Always a Scribble and a Giggle,

      Lisa

      From: you knoe me <badazz33@...>
      To: "art_education@yahoogroups.com" <art_education@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, August 3, 2012 3:56:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [art_education] Re: Congratulations.

      hi all, i am a 3rd year art teacher, still wet behind the ears, do any of you have online lesson plans, i would like to take a look at how you vet teachers set your plans up, i want to provide the best art learning experience possible for my students as well as a fun experience. any and all help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 13, 2012
        Wow, Mary Anne, that's quite something that your docs are doing for your Dad. Prayers sent! Both of my parents had heart surgery. Been in that waiting room many times....Hope all goes beautifully and he pioneers some new wonderful and successful heart reconstruction surgical technique! Sounds like he might be making medical history?? Hugs.