Re: Art education group

  • kamla ravikumar
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4 6:47 AM
      Mary Ann,

      I hope the surgery goes well.Do stay strong.My prayers are with you.

      Kamla,
      Chennai,India.
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 19, 2013
        Sorry guys. My computer was in the shop a few days and I see the group got two spams while I was away. I've deleted the offending members and their posts in the group.

        Just a reminder that if you find that you've been removed from this list due to spam coming from your account and it wasn't you who did it, just run a virus and spyware check on your computer and change your Yahoo password. Once you do this, reapply to the list. Make sure you tell me you took care of the problem when you reapply.

        Ken Rohrer
        List "Nanny"