Re: [art_education] I need 6,7,8 th grade sub plans!

  • Cyndi Scheib
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
      Here's a suggestion- Try to insist on geting a sub that is qualified in art. When my husband was ill a few years ago, it made all the difference. You need to focus on yourself during your leave.  Write your lesson plans for the first part of the leave and then suggest what direction you want your classes to take and be at when you return. An art sub should be able to write the lesson plansfrom that point and if they can't, they could always contact you for assistance. Good Luck!
      Cyndi

      On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Sheri <Medfordart@...> wrote:

      I found out yesterday that I will be having an extensive operation early October. I might be out up to 12 weeks. Does anyone have good sub plans they would like to share???? So much to prepare for.