Re: [art_education] Art/Teaching Books for Sale & Giveaway

  • abimbola dipo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2012

      From: katholson <kathyeolson@...>
      To: art_education@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:07 AM
      Subject: [art_education] Art/Teaching Books for Sale & Giveaway

      I cleaned out my bookshelves in my classroom yesterday and decided it was time to pass on a lot of my books. If you are in the northern San Diego County area (Vista) and are interested in taking a look, let me know. All are for sale cheap and some I'll give away. There are too many to provide a list. But all are definitely useful for your classroom, altered books, or to tear apart for little art prints. Sorry, but I cannot mail them out.

      Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!