SLOs in NY

  • twiliteyes2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2012
      Has anyone written any SLOs and /common core modules for the new teacher evaluation system beginning in October.
      I would love to share ideas . Thanks Cathy
    • aj4art
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2012
        Cathy-
        No one in my district seems to have any clue what is going on. It is VERY frustrating! What are you doing about Local assessments? What is your district planning on doing for the "testing"?
        Thanks-
        Amy