RE: [art_education] Re: Studio Habits

  • The Ericksons
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2012

      Larry,

      Off the cuff I can think of ….Curriculum-Based Instruction,  Cross-Curricular Instruction, Curriculum Mapping with Aligned Teaching and the latest in my area Common Core Standards.   It’s always reminded me of a round pendulum swinging from movement to movement with each “label” sure that what they are promoting will be the secret code to align teachers, students and education everywhere.  I’m certain I’ve learned something from each one of them but after 30 years I haven’t see one that is the perfect solution.

      Cindy