Thanks everyone (art teaching load)

  • BrendaR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2012
      I made my decision last night. I really do love my school and the kids. My husband is a headhunter and a firm believer in walking through a door that's opened to you. I was recruited by the new school and not getting a contract yet from my old school was frustrating. But they offered for me to come back next year and so I will.

      You all are sooo great for taking the time to write and confirm my decision, which never would've arose if I'd signed a return contract.

      So I will appreciate my position even more and continue completing my credentials and enjoy my daughter!

      She texted me yesterday and asked how my talk with my principal went and I said " he'd hate to lose me" my silly phone spell check wrote "have to lose me" and she said she started crying right there in front of everybody! I was soooo touched. Sometimes teens are so cool and aloof that we don't see what they are feeling. So that was also a sweet confirmation!

      So now I will try to enjoy the last month of summer and be ready to return with gusto.

      You all enjoy your breaks and thanks again!!