Re: [art_education] Fwd: peacock in full flight - for Claudia

  • Jamie Lynch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2012
      Fantastic!

      On Jul 8, 2012, at 2:10 AM, Kathleen Maledon <kmaledon@...> wrote:

      this is pretty cool -- a klee painting in motion!

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Claire Poirier" <ClairePoirier@...>
      Date: July 7, 2012 7:37:56 AM GMT-07:00
      To: "Claudia and Mark Carpenter" <mdbuild@...>, "Kathleen Maledon" <Kmaledon@...>
      Subject: FW: FW: peacock in full flight  - for Claudia

      Have you ever watched a peacock fly?  I never have and it is beautiful.  Enjoy!

      Have you ever seen a peacock in full flight?
      This is our first opportunity for this.
      We never imagined that it could be so magnificent!

              CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The information transmitted in this message
      is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
      contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
      dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
      than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
      please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document. Thank
      you.
              Butler Schein Animal Health

      <ATT00001.jpg><ATT00002.jpg><ATT00003.jpg><ATT00004.jpg><ATT00005.jpg>