art teaching load

  • Katherine Abrams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2012
      Our schools just increased the student load, so next fall all specials teachers (art, music, phys ed and world language) will have two full elementary schools (close to 800 students), K-5 plus gifted-and-talented (or chorus, etc.), 6 classes a day and one prep, 36 different class groups. I've read of heavier loads on this listserve.
      Kathie