Easy to make sketchbook, side sewn sketchbook

  • Cathy Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2012
      I did a YouTube video for my students n making a side-sewn sketchbook. You can use any firm paper for the covers, not just book board. I am on my iPad so I cannot easily get the link, but go to YouTube and search for side-sewn sketchbook. It will pop up. This is very quick and easy and affordable for multiple terms.
      Cathy Wilson

      --
      Cathy Wilson
      Art and English Teacher