Re: [art_education] Consider all options & practicalities before a drastic relocation

  • Kelli Denne
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2002

      Yes, I agree that a person should weigh all their options before relocating, but I also think that each person's expectations and experiences are different.  I lived in Arizona (right on the Nevada border) and taught art in a high school and I had a very good experience.  People were very welcoming and showed appreciation for what I was doing.  The only reason I left was because I was getting married and my husband was in the Air Force so we didn't have much choice.  Opinions can be helpful, so I just wanted to share my good experience.

      Kelli

      Do you Yahoo!?