Access Important Files on the Go: Genius Scan

  • lilirupes@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2012
      Access Important Files on the Go: Genius Scan
      I also use an app called Genius Scan in conjunction with Evernote when I want to save a multipage PDF document to Evernote. The Evernote app is not very good at taking pictures of a multipage document. It saves each page as an individual file, which is not ideal for reading. Genius Scan can turn multipage documents into single files and save it to different apps, including Evernote and Dropbox.

      Access Important Files on the Go: Evernote
      Evernote is an excellent app and Web service if you want to go paperless. I use it to store anything from receipts, email confirmations (ie, journal subscription purchases), utility bills, office production reports, and articles for future reading. There are many ways to capture information with Evernote. When you sign up, you are given an Evernote forwarding email address, to which you can send anything you wish to save. Within a Web browser, you can use the Evernote clipping add-on to save pages being viewed. On your mobile, you can take pictures, write notes, and record sound. Everything gets synced with the cloud.

      Sent from my iPad