Re: [art_education] Teaching art classes private this summer charging?

  • Susannah Personal
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2012
      I do private classes on a regular basis. My classes are an hour long and I usually charge $25 per class. I also do groups which is 6 classes total once a week and about $125 per. am also doing camps this summer, 5 days, 3 hours each day, $150 per. Most classes are general art stuff but sometimes they want to concentrate on drawing, or on painting. I will occasionally give a homework assignment but only if they are super interested. All of the above pertains to kids, ages 5-10. I also teach adults, class usually runs 1 1/2 hours.
      Hope this helps!
      Susannah

      Sent from my iPad