Artists Talk 2. - 2012 AIR-HMC, International Artists in Residency, Budapest 201

  • bszechy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 2:55 AM
      Artists Talk 2. - 2012
      AIR-HMC, International Artists in Residency, Budapest 2012

      MAGYAR IRÓSZÖVETSÉG (PenClub)
      Budapest VI. ker. Bajza utca 18. I. floor

      Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 6:00pm

      Program:
      2:00 - Melanie Lowrance, KS - drawing, painting
      2:30 - Alta Ifland, CA - writer

      Please join us to learn more about the artists!

      An artist in residence at the HMC has the opportunity  to live and work here at the studio in Hungary . Many artists find this a valuable time to experiment and investigate new directions in their work. Many artists come here to complete a specific project or work for a major exhibition or just to be able to work in an environment with other creative artists.

      The aim of this program is to investigate and showing of contemporary art, develop theoretical and practical self-help through critical development.

      HMC is 501©3 non-profit organization dedicated to promoting international art and the understanding of world cultures, through high quality art exhibitions, cultural exchanges and related educational programs. Based in Dallas and Budapest, the organization operates throughout the world. Incorporated in 1990.
      www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com