Tip In Sharing section will be handled by Ken Rohrer

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2012
      Greetings All,

      There isn't enough interest in having a space for sharing of images of
      the Tip Ins for me to design a site. I only got a couple replies. I
      know those new to Tip In exchanges want images.... but I also needed
      to know how many were willing to share (smile).

      If you want to share images of your pages with all, please send them
      to Ken Rohrer (kenroar[at]yahoo.com -- of course replace the [at] with
      @). His email address is on Incredible Art Department. Once he has
      enough images, he will work on the "Art Room". I am sure he will come
      up with something catchy? Some kind of graphic to do with a book?

      If you send him images for sharing, Write a clear subject line.
      Something like: IAD Altered Book Tip Ins for Sharing --
      Anything so he knows in what folder to save your email. I don't know
      when he will have time to get started. He does have some lesson plans
      to do first.

      Include the following:
      Theme for the exchange
      Techniques used
      Symbolism/meaning of your pages
      Name you want to be used with your work (like first name? or full name?)

      Only send Ken your OWN pages - not pages from other members of the exchange.

      It might also be nice to include how you have used Tip Ins with your students.

      Pages on Incredible Art Department do have advertising - so the
      Altered Book Tip In Sharing pages would have advertising, too.