Online sharing of Tip In pages - any interest? Reply OFF LIST

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      Greetings All,

      Posting to the lists is much easier than combing through my files for
      email addresses of everyone who has participated over the years......

      Is there any interest in creating and online space for sharing of list
      member Altered Book Tip In pages? Currently, Yahoo Groups can share
      images in the Group site files section, but there is no way to share
      images to Getty list members - and of course, ArtsEducators Yahoo
      Group can not share with Art Education Yahoo Group and visa versa.

      I have already contacted Ken Rohrer about creating an Art Room on
      Incredible Art Department. I am also working on another option. Before
      I go any further with plans, I need to know if you folks are
      interested (as I would need to get permission from participants to put
      their images on line no matter which way we go - IAD or a new site).
      If the mini site is part of Incredible Art Department, it will have
      Google ads. The other option would not.

      Please reply to me OFF LIST (jdecker4art[at]gmail.com -- replace [at]
      with @). Right now, I only want replies from members who have
      participated in the exchanges. I already know newbies to Altered Book
      Tip In sharing want images.

      More details to come about the mini site if it is a "go". The mini
      site would include tips on organizing a group, tips on "tipping in",
      some how to links and links to more sources of images - and possibly
      suggestions on how to turn it all into a lesson plan (several members
      have done tip ins/altered books with students). Having this mini site
      would make it easier for group organizers as they would just have to
      post the link rather than sending out the long emails (smile). While I
      will be taking a break from hosting (after this summer), there is
      someone interested in taking over.