Altered Book Folder now in Group Files section

  • jdecker4art
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2012
      Greetings All,

      I created a folder for sharing images of your Altered Book Tip In pages. I loaded up my pages from the last exchange: "Once Upon a Time" (some did "Once Upon a Dream" - member could choose).

      My pages will only be there a short time (a week or so) as the files are pretty big. I need to compress them more. If a lot of members load up page, we may need to make sub folders.

      To view - sign on to the group from the home page - then select Files from the side menu - then the Altered Book folder.

      Altered Book Tip In exchanges is a fun way to do altered books. I organized Altered Book Round Robins the first summer (where you actually mail your book all around the country)... NEVER AGAIN. We had several books get lost. So sad as they were real treasures.

      Happy Sharing!