Re: [art_education] DVD purchasing

  • eamattox2004@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2012
      Look at crystal productions online.they have posters, DVDs, and books. They often have deals for free stuff as well like buy three get one free.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 21, 2012, at 12:35 PM, "Cynthia Perkins" <cynthia59p@...> wrote:

      Hey there,
      I've been given $250 to spend on non-consumable art for all of my middle school students. They suggested DVD's, but I'm open to other options. This money has to be spent rather quickly and I'm not at school with my catalogues. What would you buy?
      Thank you for your input.
      Cynthia

      =