Re: [art_education] DVD purchasing

  • Marty Reid
    Message 1 of 6 , May 21, 2012
      If you work with clay, a brentware cart with wooden shelves for drying. Made my life a dream.

      On Monday, May 21, 2012, Kathleen Maledon wrote:

      do you have mirrors for everyone or those individual table top stands to roll the brayers

      for ink printing? Screen printing?  k
      On May 21, 2012, at 9:35 AM, Cynthia Perkins wrote:

      Hey there,
      I've been given $250 to spend on non-consumable art for all of my middle school students. They suggested DVD's, but I'm open to other options. This money has to be spent rather quickly and I'm not at school with my catalogues. What w ould you buy?
      Thank you for your input.
      Cynthia

    • dacke8175
      Message 2 of 6 , May 22, 2012
        Some dvds for 7&8
        Are getting know artists: van gogh, Warhol
        Maya Lin - Vietnam memorials
        Building big skyscrapers McCauley
        Crafting images digital photography Brian ratty

        6 th grade
        Getting to know artists- Rembrandt
        Behind the scenes vol 1 Penn and teller- perspective / Hockney
        this is a new fantastic book I use for warm ups or extra projects when finished. for 6 thru 8 th grade.
        Drawing lab for mixed-media artists :52 creative exercises to make drawing fun
        by Sonheim, Carla.

        Trisha Ackerman
        Middle school Educator
        Parker Core Knowledge Charter School