Re: curriculum help

  • Brandy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2012
      I suggest both self and anyomous peer evealutations. Make sure they known what grading rubric is and what is expected of them. I think a lot of kids do work towards the minimum, but at least in my experience, they work a tiny bit harder when they are being graded by their peers. (Outliners always get thrown out, of course. Students will try to sabatoage each other with awful evals. or give their friends passes on substandard work.)
      Brandy