Art Room Organization

  • subirdsings
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2012
      With all the Pinterest craze, and looking all the ideas that people had. I realized that I have some to share.
      When the library catalog system on cards went into extinction, the drawers were moved into storage. I saw them, and asked for them to be moved to my art room and then I re-purposed them, filling them with art materials.

      A few years before that, our school was changing lockers and I asked for one set to be brought into my room. My students painted them and each year I have the students chose a locker to keep their supplies in.

      Just a couple ideas I thought I'd share.
      I created an album put the photos under:
      Art Room Organization
      recycled items used
      by subirdsings

      cheers,