Re: What's your post-baccalaureate program?

  • kmartist1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10 5:50 PM
      I did a masters in Art Ed and more recently a Master of Science in Education Media Design and Technology. Felt I needed to get my technical skills up to par, but I agree that paying for the education really put a dent in my paycheck. I don't think an expensive program is worth it financially, perhaps spiritually if you're into it.

      Kerry Marquis
      TeachArt.Net