OpenOffice 3.3 Suite

  • sirtsclan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 1:37 AM
      The Open Office Suite that I used with Win98 was developed by Sun Micro Systems and is a completely free for anyone's use. The Suite also contains a Draw program that allowed me to test my CGM format exports from CorelDraw. This is a very valuable tip to not pass along for those suffering an absence of a high-end Suite of software. Download 157Mb but worth the time.

      http://download.cnet.com/OpenOffice-org/3000-18483_4-10263109.html

      Gary