Visit Familius -- an affirming blog about family

  • MARYANN KOHL
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2012
      I would like to recommend a blog I am enjoying with their daily messages for adults in families. Very short, very sweet, very smart. I hope you will "Like" Familius on their Facebook page.  http://www.facebook.com/paterfamilius
      And check out their blog too. I just did a guest post about my mom and I when I was a toddler -- a story I'd love to share with everyone. The blog is here: http://www.familius.com/what-we-can-learn-from-looking

      Your artsy friend,
      MaryAnn
      NAEYC Live Learning Center presenter
      IBPA Board of Directors
      Barnes & Noble Parents' Expert Circle

      Celebrating 27 Years of Bringing Art to Children
      27th Anniversary 1985 – 2012