Re: [art_education] Long Range Plans

  • Lynch, Jamie
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2012
      I teach 1st -5th and formerly was a High School Art Teacher......

      There is an Art Program called, Arts Attack.....k-5 format on up through the Middle School grades....I have enjoyed using the DVD's as well as the self-guided notebook that comes with the set.

      It covers all Elements in Art and the Principles, too.....

      Good Luck!

      jamie

      On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 6:40 PM, mallon_laurie <mallon_laurie@...> wrote:

      Next year I'm moving from being a third grade teacher to be the k-5 art teacher. I was looking for opinions about establishing long range plans. What approach do you find best for a good flow throughout the year? Enduring ideas? Smart curriculum? Etc.,