LACC presents an OPEN HOUSE

  • lachildrenschorus
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2012

      OPEN HOUSE

      Los Angeles Children's Chorus

      www.lachildrenschorus.org

      Los Angeles Children's Chorus (LACC) invites you to our Open House on Saturday, April 28th. It is a great opportunity for families to visit, observe, and join the Apprentice choristers during rehearsal and ask questions about LACC's program.

      Saturday, April 28, 2012  |  11:00AM - 12:00PM

      Pasadena Presbyterian Church - Fellowship Hall

      585 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91101

      For children ages six and seven, we will also include a short demonstration of LACC's "First Experiences in Singing" program.  Audition information will be provided as well.

      We hope you will be able to join us for this event, and please tell a friend!

      ALL ARE WELCOME

      For more information, please visit: http://lachildrenschorus.org/pdfs/2012OpenHouse.pdf

      If you have any questions, please contact Jasmine Regala at jregala@... or call 626-793-4231.

      Thank you!

      LOS ANGELES CHILDREN'S CHORUS provides choral music education of the highest quality to young people who represent richly diverse racial, economic, and cultural backgrounds. The program ignites a love of singing and nurtures the full expression of each individual's potential for artistic and personal excellence through the collaborative experience of choral music performance. Through the beauty of inspired and joyful singing, Los Angeles Children's Chorus brings the transformative power of music to communities throughout Southern California, the nation and the world.