Re: [art_education] Re: Enchanting Polymer Clay Project

  • Jody Gore
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 14, 2012
      great advice...thanks!

      Jody Gore
      DeSoto Arts Council Art Gallery, Manager
      318-858-2444

      I shall be telling this with a sigh
      Somewhere ages and ages hence:
      Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
      I took the one less traveled by,
      And that has made all the difference.  Robert Frost

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 17, 2012
        What about doing a town for a theme? Students could make buildings out of paper and boxes and people, cars, animals with the clay. I've had grade 2 make buildings with clay (slab, cut out windows, add details, curve while drying then fire) and they look cool together and on a windowsill or with a candle behind.. ALi