Re: Why isn't there ADVOCACY

  • Larry Seiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2012
      Twice I've attempted to address this....twice I've only copied the content of my attempt and saved it.

      One...in this social network age, really...who knows who is reading over one's shoulder?  What might likely get back to one's district administrators or community?

      I have my definite ideas...but its a tinderbox topic, and I'm having problems tempering between that I want to say, and what perhaps is best to be said...

      I admire those that have spoken...

      Larry