What I've been doing lately!!

  • durkart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2012
      I create happy, upbeat designs. Disco Music is my muse I listen to while I create. I want to create that same energy, on my blank canvas as when you walked into a disco of the late 70's-the music, lights and love. I starting experimenting with my craft in 1999 when realizing the pay pay scale is NOT the same from Chicago and moving down to Orlando Florida: I continually take art workshops( So many people are struggling financially down here). So I dream of that the days will get brighter, I put my disco records on and paint away. My websites : http://www.artistsregistry.com/catalog/premium_artists.php?mid=1335 and follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/durkart , Twitter https://twitter.com/durkart and now on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/durkart/ "Life is SO Short, Live life to the fullest - Dance" and "Peace the world needs MORE of it!!!"