New high school art lesson

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2012
      A new high school art lesson has been uploaded, Fabergé Ceramic Eggs. This lesson is great for Easter! I know this is too late for most of you but this was not submitted until last week. Find it at http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/faberge_eggs.html

      Ken
    • kenroar
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2014
        In this lesson by art teacher Jeff Bertoncin, Students read The Seven Ages of Man soliloquy and design tattoos representing a symbol that they believe they would choose at three of the stages of their lives.
        http://www.incredibleart.org/lessons/high/sevenages.html

        Ken