Welcome Getty List Members!

  • art_education-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012
      We have had a number of members from the Getty list group, TeacherArtExchange, join us the past few days. The Getty list has been having trouble lately with archiving posts, spam, and inactivity. Please help me welcome these new members.

      Although many members here are on Spring break and may not respond until next week, I hope our new members find friendships here. One advantage with this list group is that there is a section for photos and files that members have uploaded to the main list group page at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/art_education

      I hope everyone has a great Spring break and happy Easter / Passover.

      Ken Rohrer
      List Administrator