Re: [art_education] Re: using imagination

  • Christine Burke
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 29, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 774 KB
    thanks for the great ideas.  i love eric carle too

    Message 2 of 8 , Mar 29, 2012
      IAD has several lessons involving Eric Carle:

      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/linda-carle.htm
      http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/files/Rousseau.htm (Near bottom of page)

      Ken

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Christine Burke <gracenaidan@...> wrote:

      > thanks for the great ideas. i love eric carle too
    • azalea64es
      Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30, 2012
        Beatiful ideas Thank you. Love your ideas on Eric CArle....interesting workshop!

        janet

        > IAD has several lessons involving Eric Carle:
        >
        > http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/linda-carle.htm
        > http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/files/Rousseau.htm (Near bottom of page)
        >
        > Ken
        >
        > --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, Christine Burke <gracenaidan@> wrote:
        > >
        > > thanks for the great ideas. i love eric carle too

      • aliteachesart
        Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2012
          Todd Parr's book "My Hair" is really funny too- this is fun to do with little kids, ala crazy hair day. :) thx for the reminder Robin!