Re: [art_education] Re: Closure in an art lesson

  • Kathleen Maledon
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 27, 2012
      that's a handy little sheet to have around  :] k
      On Mar 27, 2012, at 3:58 PM, Brandy wrote:

      http://edc448uri.wikispaces.com/file/view/40_ways_to_leave_a_lesson.pdf

      We talked about this so long ago, but my middle school students need to formally write them now ( no more oral student to student working for us) and I found this page on-line.
      It has lots of different ideas.
      Regards,
      Brandy