Re: Hello from Texas

  • BrendaR
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 23, 2012
      Thanks everyone! I believe we are going. One of the factors was I wanted my son to go too and we could only get three tickets. I told scholastic that I actually taught the piece not her art teacher and so they are sending me a ticket to honor me as well so my so will be able to go.
      Thanks again for all the support and instruction to help us decide. :)