IPEVO: document camera

  • TriciaF
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22 5:33 AM
      I used to use the HUE and know what you mean, Jeryl, about the light base.
      I switched to the IPEVO's USB Document Camera ($69).
      It has a heavy base, great clarity, and integrates with photo booth on the mac.

      I love it so much I wrote up a list of ways I use it and they posted them on the ipevo blog.
      So if you go here: http://blog.ipevo.com/?p=3524
      you can see my ideas and picts of how we use it:)

      Tricia Fuglestad
      IL