Re: This group

  • aliteachesart
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
      Hi Ken and All,
      I highly recommend reading posts online. It is easy to follow threads and keeps your inbox from filling up. Also, if you are away from the list for awhile you can easily catch up with topics that pertain to your age group and interests. I am sure many people dropped this list because they signed up looking for prefabricated lessons, rather than authentic discussions about art education that often happen here. I appreciate being able to interact with other art teachers through this list, thank you Ken for your continued work.

      Ali B.