RE: [art_education] This group

  • Rachel Stafford
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 18, 2012
      What happened? I don't understand how this Spam thing works (don't know a whole lot about it because at work, we have filters). I like this group. I learn alot from other teachers. I appreciate being a part of it.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
        Sending much appreciation and thanks to Ken for his professionalism and patience. Moderating any group is not easy.....Thank you for continuing to allow us all to glean ideas from other art educators whom we would otherwise never be fortunate enough to discuss things with in person. I know I speak for the group here. Thank you!

        Lauren R. Perlman
        Founder/Director
        Mummies and Masterpieces
        mummiesandmasterpieces.com

        Sent from my iPhone
      • aliteachesart
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
          Hi Ken and All,
          I highly recommend reading posts online. It is easy to follow threads and keeps your inbox from filling up. Also, if you are away from the list for awhile you can easily catch up with topics that pertain to your age group and interests. I am sure many people dropped this list because they signed up looking for prefabricated lessons, rather than authentic discussions about art education that often happen here. I appreciate being able to interact with other art teachers through this list, thank you Ken for your continued work.

          Ali B.