Using Evernote?

  • dacke8175
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2012
      Is anyone using Evernote for lesson planning? I don't know how to begin. Can anyone tell me how you set up a file? I tea h 6 7 8 grade. Do I do a file for each grade, project or date?
      I've searched the web. And can't find a tutorial that gives an explanation how to start??
      Thanks.

      Trisha Ackerman
      Middle school Educator
      Parker Core Knowledge Charter School
      http://artisticjourneys-trish.blogspot.com/
      http://pckcsartclass.blogspot.com/
      Parker, Colorado
    • Scott Hughes

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2012
          Also use your right click in Evernote, when you hover over "notebooks" on the left side of the screen UNDER the "account tab", right click to add a new notebook, name it and then it falls into the panel on the left side of the screen. Second Add notes to the selected notebook by using the "New Note" icon at the top middle of the screen to add the note, name it in the field at the top where the formatting tools are. Remember you can add multiple notes to notebooks. Let me know if you would like for me to send screen shots to you... :) Sync it to your phone and you can really do some things on the go etc... :) Jer 29:11