Re: document cameras

  • puttly4
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 18, 2012
      Cathy,
      I have a very limited budget and was thrilled to find the IPEVO point 2 view camera. It costs around $79 at Amazon. You do need a digital projector. I had seen this video http://youtu.be/uGrihxSmQfo by Tim, a fellow teacher on line during my search for a camera. He explains the camera's uses and gives you a demo.
      Enjoy the day,
      Deb P grade k2-8