Re: Teacher evaluation kevetching

  • Miki Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2012
      Sorry, but could we stop the lunchroom complaints now?
    • Kahl, Christanna
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2012
        Lighten up, that's why ew have these forums.   We all need support and to just vent sometimes.

        Christanna Kahl

        Abilene High School

        ART 1 room 251

        “It’s  great to be an Eagle!”

        christanna.kahl@...

      • allgaul
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
          I for one am VERY interested in what is happening around the country with
          this new form of evaluation. Here in NJ they are trying to get rid of
          teacher tenure, seniority and collective bargaining. We will also have to
          deal with the possibility of salary increases based on evaluations that are
          subjective and possibly punitive. This will go very hard on the teachers in
          the arts field because we don't fit into their 'tick boxes' style of
          teaching.
          I think this is very important discussion that should continue!

          Cathy
        • Rachel Stafford

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 8, 2012
              I too, think this is a very important discussion!

              Christy