DIfferentiated Instruction

  • Jean Nickel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2012
      Does anyone know of a chart anywhere that shows differentiated instruction for Art projects. I have been working on a chart to include in my lesson plans for my yearly evaluation that depicts students able to work at 3 levels. For Instance when students are Painting:
      1. All students can paint with any kind of paint,
      2. Student is able to paint with periodic assistance, or
      3. student is able to paint with only with assistance (designed for handicapped students)
      By the way I teach Elementary K-5.

      Thanks
      Jean in NY
    • Kathleen Maledon