Re: [art_education] Lots of Art Projects

  • Lea Guzman
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 9, 2012
      hi Linda,

      definitely vey interested in your projects or middle to high school :)

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 9, 2012, at 8:31 AM, Badazz33 <badazz33@...> wrote:

      Hi Linda. I Would like some for 6-8 grade

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 8, 2012, at 6:13 PM, stormy939@... wrote:

      Hi Linda, I would love any art projects you have for k-5!

      In a message dated 2/8/2012 2:09:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lindakg@... writes:
      Hi,
      I'm a retired art teacher and I'm cleaning out my file cabinets.
      I have lots of art projects for pre-school through adult.
      If you're interested in these, Please let met know.
      Thanks,
      Linda

      =

      =
    • Kathy Maloney Johnson
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 11, 2012
        Hi Linda,

        I'd love to have some of your stuff. Let me know about compensation for postage/cost of copies and so on. Anything great that you love and think kids ought to try!

        Kathy
        386-451-0577

        KMaloneyJohnson
        241 Ponce de Leon Dr.
        Ormond Beach, FL 32176

        --
        Kathy Maloney Johnson
        Art Teacher
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 11, 2012
          I got so many emails for these, instead of replying to them all, I will tell everyone here, they have been taken.
          Thanks!

          --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "lindakg2" <lindakg@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > I'm a retired art teacher and I'm cleaning out my file cabinets.
          > I have lots of art projects for pre-school through adult.
          > If you're interested in these, Please let met know.
          > Thanks,
          > Linda

        • Rachel Stafford

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 6, 2012
              yeah, sure depending what the projects are

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 6, 2012
                I'd also love some art projects!

                Penny Lee

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 7, 2012
                  Hi all,

                  I'd also love environmental art projects!
                  Environmental learning is the integrative art education field which
                  systematically studies human interaction with the environment.
                  http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/artcommunal/Environment.htm

                  Makio KAWASHIMA
                  Art e-Learning Center
                  http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/epage.html