Re: Lots of Art Projects

  • azalea64es
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 9, 2012
      If something is left and I am not late I am interested too....
      they should come to Madrid, I will pay the postage.

      just let me know!!!!

      thanks
      thanks a lot!
      janet

      --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "lindakg2" <lindakg@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I'm a retired art teacher and I'm cleaning out my file cabinets.
      > I have lots of art projects for pre-school through adult.
      > If you're interested in these, Please let met know.
      > Thanks,
      > Linda

    • Lea Guzman
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 9, 2012
        hi Linda,

        definitely vey interested in your projects or middle to high school :)

        Sent from my iPad

        On Feb 9, 2012, at 8:31 AM, Badazz33 <badazz33@...> wrote:

        Hi Linda. I Would like some for 6-8 grade

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 8, 2012, at 6:13 PM, stormy939@... wrote:

        Hi Linda, I would love any art projects you have for k-5!

        In a message dated 2/8/2012 2:09:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lindakg@... writes:
        Hi,
        I'm a retired art teacher and I'm cleaning out my file cabinets.
        I have lots of art projects for pre-school through adult.
        If you're interested in these, Please let met know.
        Thanks,
        Linda

        =

        =
      • Kathy Maloney Johnson
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 11, 2012
          Hi Linda,

          I'd love to have some of your stuff. Let me know about compensation for postage/cost of copies and so on. Anything great that you love and think kids ought to try!

          Kathy
          386-451-0577

          KMaloneyJohnson
          241 Ponce de Leon Dr.
          Ormond Beach, FL 32176

          --
          Kathy Maloney Johnson
          Art Teacher
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 11, 2012
            I got so many emails for these, instead of replying to them all, I will tell everyone here, they have been taken.
            Thanks!

            --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "lindakg2" <lindakg@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            > I'm a retired art teacher and I'm cleaning out my file cabinets.
            > I have lots of art projects for pre-school through adult.
            > If you're interested in these, Please let met know.
            > Thanks,
            > Linda

          • Rachel Stafford

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 6, 2012
                yeah, sure depending what the projects are

                Message 7 of 13 , Mar 6, 2012
                  I'd also love some art projects!

                  Penny Lee

                  Message 8 of 13 , Mar 7, 2012
                    Hi all,

                    I'd also love environmental art projects!
                    Environmental learning is the integrative art education field which
                    systematically studies human interaction with the environment.
                    http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/artcommunal/Environment.htm

                    Makio KAWASHIMA
                    Art e-Learning Center
                    http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/epage.html