Re: [art_education] Lots of Art Projects

  • Jill Petrovic
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 8 1:43 PM
      Hello,
        I am definitely interested in all of your art projects - where are you located?  Jill

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 8 2:20 PM
        Linda,
        I am always interested in projects for high school
        & above.
        Thanks
        Retsy

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 9 6:39 AM
              If something is left and I am not late I am interested too....
              they should come to Madrid, I will pay the postage.

              just let me know!!!!

              thanks
              thanks a lot!
              janet

              --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "lindakg2" <lindakg@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              > I'm a retired art teacher and I'm cleaning out my file cabinets.
              > I have lots of art projects for pre-school through adult.
              > If you're interested in these, Please let met know.
              > Thanks,
              > Linda

            • Lea Guzman
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 9 2:20 PM
                hi Linda,

                definitely vey interested in your projects or middle to high school :)

                Sent from my iPad

                On Feb 9, 2012, at 8:31 AM, Badazz33 <badazz33@...> wrote:

                Hi Linda. I Would like some for 6-8 grade

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Feb 8, 2012, at 6:13 PM, stormy939@... wrote:

                Hi Linda, I would love any art projects you have for k-5!

                In a message dated 2/8/2012 2:09:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lindakg@... writes:
                Hi,
                I'm a retired art teacher and I'm cleaning out my file cabinets.
                I have lots of art projects for pre-school through adult.
                If you're interested in these, Please let met know.
                Thanks,
                Linda

                =

                =
              • Kathy Maloney Johnson
                Message 7 of 13 , Feb 11 6:35 AM
                  Hi Linda,

                  I'd love to have some of your stuff. Let me know about compensation for postage/cost of copies and so on. Anything great that you love and think kids ought to try!

                  Kathy
                  386-451-0577

                  KMaloneyJohnson
                  241 Ponce de Leon Dr.
                  Ormond Beach, FL 32176

                  --
                  Kathy Maloney Johnson
                  Art Teacher
                  Message 8 of 13 , Feb 11 6:53 AM
                    I got so many emails for these, instead of replying to them all, I will tell everyone here, they have been taken.
                    Thanks!

                    --- In art_education@yahoogroups.com, "lindakg2" <lindakg@...> wrote:

                    > Hi,
                    > I'm a retired art teacher and I'm cleaning out my file cabinets.
                    > I have lots of art projects for pre-school through adult.
                    > If you're interested in these, Please let met know.
                    > Thanks,
                    > Linda

                  • Rachel Stafford
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 4, 2012
                      I teach K-5 Art, and would love some new ideas. Especially on teaching perspective and organic/geometric shapes. But any other lessons would be great, too!

                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 6, 2012
                        yeah, sure depending what the projects are

                        Message 11 of 13 , Mar 6, 2012
                          I'd also love some art projects!

                          Penny Lee

                          Message 12 of 13 , Mar 7, 2012
                            Hi all,

                            I'd also love environmental art projects!
                            Environmental learning is the integrative art education field which
                            systematically studies human interaction with the environment.
                            http://www006.upp.so-net.ne.jp/artcommunal/Environment.htm

                            Makio KAWASHIMA
                            Art e-Learning Center
                            http://www5f.biglobe.ne.jp/~eLearning/epage.html